At Eldred Eye Center, we value your time. In an effort to save you time in our office, you can download and complete our patient form(s) prior to your appointment.
- You will need AdobeReader® to download and complete the forms.
- Download the required form(s). Print out the form(s) and complete the required information.
- Fax your printed and completed form(s) to our office or bring them with you to your appointment.
Please bring with you to your appointment.
-Insurance card(s)- have available at every visit
* There are many changes to insurances over the last few years. Please bring your most recent medical and vision insurance.
- Verify your benefits with your insurance company. Let us know if you are here for routine or medical exam.
- Contact lens prescription and evaluation information
*contact lenses are a medical and need to be evaluated every year; In order to keep your contact lens prescription current. Just as you have grown, aged, and changed since your last appointment your eyes have too! There will be a fee for your Contact Lens Evaluation.
* If you are new to our practice please bring your most recent contact lens prescription or boxes.
*glasses old and new
- Health history, we need to know if you have had any surgeries, on any medications, over-the-counter medications, supplements and/or herbs/vitamins, and family history.
Please fill out the forms below before your appointment or show up 15 minutes before your appointment.