- Routine Vision Exams for ALL ages, infant through elderly, specializing in children's exams.
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases, infections, and injuries.
- Co-management of all eye surgeries for our patients.
- Fitting of contact lenses, specializing in difficult fittings for patients.
- State of the art computer assisted equipment for performing all types of examinations and photo documentation of eye diseases and conditions.
- Extensive frame selection and in-house lab to speed delivery of your eye wear.
Facilities and Equipment
Our office is committed to providing comprehensive eye care of the highest quality to you, your family and our community. We love our office to feel like "home" from the moment you walk in the door to our newly remodeled office. We will always treat you like a person and not a number.
We emphasize the importance of preventative care to help enhanced quality of life. Our friendly staff is dedicated to providing this care in an atmosphere of compassion and respect. During your exam, we promise to thoroughly explain your eye health status and vision needs in ways that you can understand and answer any questions you may have.
Our goal is to always remain on the forefront of eye care through continuing education utilizing the latest state-of-the-art instrumentation, technology, contact lens and eye-wear products.
We strive to exceed your expectations with a level of service and value that is incomparable, to ensure your return and recommendation of our services to others.
Our cozy optical with make you feel at home as you check out our large variety of name brand and designer frames.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.